 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15592
Re: OT - did Lugnet just eat/lose al the .robotic threads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:25:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dan Boger wrote:
On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 04:20:37PM +0000, Chris Magno wrote:
Anyway, I've cross-posted this to .admin too on the very off-chance
they aren't aware of the problem.

"Admin" ??  are you talking about Dan?  opps. wrong Brick Lug.

Which Dan?!?  Don't you drag me into the mess you made!

:)  relax Dan, your the "good" Dan.

and I thought it was decided that this was all Ross's fault.

;)  <-- see  im just kidding ross.

AFAIK, there was a drive failure, and Todd is working with Pair to
restore the missing data.

(monty python voice)

Missing data?  were DONE FOR!!!!

(end voice)

Thanks Todd,et all.

now, about putting my picture on the front page.....

;)

Chris