 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15583
Re: OT - did Lugnet just eat/lose al the .robotic threads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:20:37 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:

I cant find any of the .robotic threads anywhere....

--SNIP--

(removes tin foil hat)

Ok, I can see that. Makes perfect sense to me.

Chris

You can needn't bother with the tin foil hat Chris. They don't do anything
anyway.

ya ya, I know. I read the MIT article as well.

;)

LUGNET also just murfled posts in .build.schleim, .build.mecha and .trains. In
fact, it murfled every post between about 1100 and 1500GMT today. Before
murfling them it crashed entirely (somewhere between me writing and submitting a
message but I can't remember what time).

Wait a minute. 1100 and 1500 GMT.  Where was ROSS at that time?

Anyway, I've cross-posted this to .admin too on the very off-chance they aren't
aware of the problem.

Tim

"Admin" ??  are you talking about Dan?  opps. wrong Brick Lug.

Chris