 Administrative / General / 13270 (-20)
  Re: year 2006 ?

(...) What, "year/1906" isn't good enough for you? (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  year 2006 ?

First, happy new year ! now that that is out of the way, could we please have a "year/2006/" newsgroup to discuss the new sets ? many thanks, Ray Sanders (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

(...) Comment acknowledged. -Suz (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.people.support, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

Alright, which of you should I spank first? :-P Check it out: (...) I noticed this string of posts toward the end of last week, but I figured I’d better wait until after the holiday weekend to bring it up, in case anyone decided to get upset and act (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

Since you took the time, I'll respond in kind. (...) They do rather wear on a guy. Although after the Space-Nazi thread I'm pretty sure there's nowhere to go but up. (...) Cutesy turn of phrase there. Yeah, I'd be lying to say that I wasn't hoping (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

-snipped Soren's lil' cute picture- I just hate these lil' "debates" that seem to pop now and then. Fuggin' sandbox crap. Soren, you know, I know, and we all know you're goading Eric. Sure he's an easy target specifically because he doesn't see the (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

(...) That's alright, Soren. Many of us got the reference because we read nearly everyone's postings. There's only one poster I block these days and that's simply because he has no sense of humor...or honor. Oh, and the first posting was also quite (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

(...) That's how you show your remaining respect? Didn't your mother teach you, if you can't say something nice... (...) Thanks for acknowledging this. (...) I think you offended Eric. If that wasn't your intention, you might want to send him an (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

(...) I have just a minimal enough level of respect for Eric remaining that I won't explain the first one. I'm not out to get anyone in legal trouble. The second requires familiarity with the fine postings of one Keith Goldman and is intended (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

(...) Sorry Soren, I didn't get the joke on your first reply. This one I think I understand, and it is definetly not funny! If you've problems with Eric or sombody else, please be so kind and don't let them out in public. Just use direct mail. You (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

(URL) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

In lugnet.build.mecha, Soren Roberts wrote: To whom it may concern. This user is harassing me. e (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) I can't get my password to work, how do I get a new password? Mathew Clayson member 2487 (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Has MOCPages been harvested for spam?

(...) Well bother. Shows what I know, I haven't subscribed to LUGNET via email (or used a newsreader to read it, for that matter) since forever. Never mind then, I guess. XFut admin.general, this issue affects more than just this group. (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Front page - request for change

(...) Chris, I just rewrote the front page and am sending it to Todd who will make the update. -Suz (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  LUGNET Front page - request for change

HI gang, I need a volunteer to go to the front page, and either change the NWBrickCon banner to something else.... OR, Just blow it off all together. Either is fine with me Thanks Chris Just some guy (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) Hi Suz, it's more than understandable. I'll write you a short email later today. Chin up! Rene (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) Myself, I think that is probably the way to go. Sometimes our personal upheavals (and separation certainly counts as that! BTDT) have to take first priority. Getting LUGNET "off your plate" might very well free up energy for you, and it would (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) I wish. :-[ I'm sorry to everyone that I've been too busy with my separation and move (coming up Nov 14-16) to concentrate on anything like LUGNET. I keep an eye on it, but nothing more. Although my time might, in theory, allow a few minutes (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) How are things moving with the handover, Suz? Anything to report yet? Kevin (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact