 Administrative / General / 13261
  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

(...) Sorry Soren, I didn't get the joke on your first reply. This one I think I understand, and it is definetly not funny! If you've problems with Eric or sombody else, please be so kind and don't let them out in public. Just use direct mail. You (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

(...) I have just a minimal enough level of respect for Eric remaining that I won't explain the first one. I'm not out to get anyone in legal trouble. The second requires familiarity with the fine postings of one Keith Goldman and is intended (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

(...) That's how you show your remaining respect? Didn't your mother teach you, if you can't say something nice... (...) Thanks for acknowledging this. (...) I think you offended Eric. If that wasn't your intention, you might want to send him an (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

(...) That's alright, Soren. Many of us got the reference because we read nearly everyone's postings. There's only one poster I block these days and that's simply because he has no sense of humor...or honor. Oh, and the first posting was also quite (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)