 Administrative / General / 1325
  Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

(...) Yes, your Hoth Battle scene is a great example of the types of things that could go in this group. In fact, your battle scene was what inspired the idea for the group. --Todd (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

Gee, I'm honored :) I could put on my webpage "This scene inspired the lugnet.cad.dat.scenes newsgroup list" :) A little of topic, one thing that would be nice is if on the "new message" section on the web there was a pull-down menu for the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

(...) Which lists do you mean? Messages? Newsgroups? Which "new message" section do you mean? The traffic report page (URL) some new section that doesn't yet exist? What does a pull-down menu give you that a list of hyperlinks doesn't? --Todd (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

I mean when you go to type and post a new message, and by lists I meant newsgroups. That way you can just choose what newsgroup(s) you wan the message to go to, rather than typing each one. Is that clearer? Ryan ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

(...) Ah. Yes, that is much clearer. Unfortunately, the pull-down list would have to contain either all 650+ newsgroups (over 20KB of HTML data) or would have to remember a list of frequently used newsgroups on a user-by-user basis. The first option (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)