 Administrative / General / 13130
    Completing the Lugnet Database.... —Gerhard R. Istok
   For what it is worth, I do hope that Lugnet maintains some sort of existence into the future, including the Lugnet database. In finishing up the final tidbits for my Lego CD I have been working on now for nearly 3 years, I am just about to the point (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Completing the Lugnet Database.... —Suzanne Rich Green
   (...) (^_^) I can't tell you how excited the thought of this makes me. The LUGNET DB has always been my fav online project. I love working on it, and ever since the LouZ's Pause pages, I've loved browsing through old LEGO sets! [BTW, the LUGNET DB (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.database)