 Administrative / General / 13116
  Re: Some advice, please

(...) Lenny, as someone else that is concerned about the future of Lugnet, but that has "started their own site and runs it how they want", I think totally dissolving your relationship with Lugnet is (IMO) an over-reaction. I was also feeling very (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Some advice, please

(...) -snip- (...) Ya Ross, That was helpful. Based on more discussion with Suz, I think I was over-reacting. Anyway, lets hope for the best. -Lenny (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Some advice, please

(...) Lenny, I'm glad to hear that Ross' email and communicating with Suz was helpful. I hope your post indicates you are planning on staying. Kevin (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Some advice, please

(...) Yeah, I think everything is cool now. (^^) Please stay Lenny. I am sorry for my immaturity earlier. -Suz (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)