 Administrative / General / 13093
  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) I used to use the NNTP service but I must say I much prefer the web based service. I find NNTP to be that little bit too primitive, sort of like email software which can't deal with HTML mime type. (...) I think using RSS is a great idea. It (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) As no email software SHOULD, but let's discuss THAT topic somewhere else ;) (email which is purely HTML goes to my /dev/null , makes for a saner day) (...) RSS is nice, but how would you replace the offline behaviour of NNTP and how would you (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)