 Administrative / General / 13087
  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) These days, I use almost only the discussion groups of LUGNET, which I still access using NNTP, so to me it's pretty much text only. I don't see any images no, but I don't mind. If it's described well and sounds cool, I'll cut'n'paste the URL (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) Exactly. My computer is online 100% (Linux), so offline doesn't matter to me. I sit here typing into Gnu emacs (so editing is comfortable), with a browser window half-hidden, open to the "Lugnet Classic" logo from a post I read a few minutes (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)