 Administrative / General / 13064
  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) I'm not an insider at LUGNET and I've never seen the code or heard about until the remarks here. I have been a coder/designer (and whatever terms apply) at various shops over the years and I *have* seen code where calling it 'patched' would (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) Hi, Ray! Short answer (quoting a friend): a) Lugnet needs a sustainable governing mechanism. b) Lugnet needs a sustainable revenue source. c) etc... There are all kinds of possibile aproaches to those first two blocks, but 'A' might mean (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)