 Administrative / General / 13023
    Re: Random thought of the day —Rob Hendrix
   (...) Hello Tim. You have every right to have your own opinion on how to interpret my post. Misread, I can understand how someone might think that I thought Lugnet was never calm. This was not my intention. I just noticed heated debates more often (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Random thought of the day —Timothy Gould
   --SNIP-- (...) Hi Rob, I wasn't interpreting your post at all. I realise that my response sounded a little harher than it was intended. Basically all I was trying to say was that you should have been more careful if you were posting an "ahhh, that's (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)