 Administrative / General / 1299
  Re: A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)

(...) I blew my top after carefully thinking about it and noting that others seemed to be unwilling or too nice to blow theirs. The e-mail I received from several people after that agreeing with what I said makes me think it was a Good Thing to do. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)

(...) And the nice thing about blowing one's top voluntarily is being able to choose an appropriate heat level. Mild, medium, hot, and fire-hot are a better set of choices than on/off. :-) (...) Ya think? I'm crossing my fingers; I think only time (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lugnet Milestone (was Re: A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)

<snip the whole thing... there are no winners here> I think we have a milestone here, although I'm not sure what label to give it. That we can be talking about it, pretty calmly, in admin.general is a Good Thing. JW, from a bystander who's observed (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)