 Administrative / General / 12895
  The sky is not falling

Hey all, So many times these threads begin with a complaint, so I just wanted to point out something positive. There has been much discussion recently about the spotlighting, and various ways to "fix" it (and, I admit, I've added my share of blather (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The sky is not falling

(...) snip (...) This is a good reminder. Sometimes when you get close to something, problems seem overwhelming and all-encompassing. We have some significant issues that need to be worked on, but overall I have to agree with you that LUGNET is (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)