 Administrative / General / 12885
    Re: Badgering emails —Frank Filz
   (...) Hmm, I think it's actually both peoples issue to solve. SPAM is a real problem, but I have seen several providers take a lazy way out. Remember when Lugnet was incorrectly put on SPAM black lists? If it was only Lugnet's responsibility to (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Badgering emails —Dan Boger
   (...) True. If LUGENT's servers end up on a blacklist again, it would be everyone's problem. But while Kevin could (and probably should) ask his ISP to unblock Larry's server, I would doubt one user would actually make much of an impact on them. So (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)