 Administrative / General / 12884
  Re: Badgering emails

(...) Yes, honestly, I am. Not for me but for the other admins too. As I said, we had some situations in the past where emails (from other admins, NOT from me) went blocked or went lost and we, the admins, had no idea it happened. I agree that short (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) First of all, one can try to get a receipt from the receivers mail program. This is certainly not fool proof, but if you get a receipt, the receiver has almost certainly seen at least the Subject of the mail. If you never get a receipt, you (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)