 Administrative / General / 12860 (-5)
  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) Sounds like the double standard again. I was called to town for asking users to respect Admins, and everyone said there is no way to police whether people respect us or not. And now you're trying to call Larry out because he doesn't respect (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) Is saying someone wigged out a personal attack? Is it beaving to a different standard? DOesn't sound like you are unpholdin' to you own rules. You commiteed to do better. Kevin (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) You know, I have to agree on this. This would be a great step forward in understanding whether the communication taking place is with the admin Hat on or the admin Hat off. It seems like such a small thing, but it would go a long way in (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) There's no faulting flowing from this direction, merely a statement that there's a problem at the user's end. (...) Sorry, why not? I'm not clear on that really. If a user has a malformed or malfunctioning mail, why isn't that the user's issue (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) Is that really a problem? I agree at some point *you* may wish to stop arguing, but why ask everyone else to? I think the problem with saying "The decision stands, we don't see the point of people discussing further" (or in fact ANY way of (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact