 Administrative / General / 12789
  Grups

(...) Grups is from the original Star Trek series -- the show where the kids die after reaching puberty. Andy Evans (Who's staying out of the debate, but is always ready to rise to the challenge of Star Trek trivia!) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Grups

In lugnet.admin.general, Andy Evans wrote: <snip> (...) If I recall (strokes chin thoughtfully), the ep. was called 'Miri'--the oldest girl who started having a crush on JTK. As well, if I recall, it was either this one or 'The Children Shall Lead' (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)