 Administrative / General / 12770 (-5)
  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Another personal preference: don't call it a committee. Treat it casually. "We asked some people if they wouldn't mind giving us some feedback". Calling it a committee implies that it's a group with power and responsibility. It could possibly (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) I think the problem is the way it's presented. Please, don't ever tell people not to talk about it. Telling people "this decision is final, don't discuss it anymore" is very stand-offish. You're right, the decision may indeed be final, but at (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) LUGNET is not a democracy. A members association could be. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

Lenny, I'm still waiting for a response to this post. It has many questions directed specifically to you, including a request for specifics about the generalized comment that I am a liar. You claim you suspended Chris based on his LUGNET behavior, (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET members association

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) And as part of the admin staff, what are you going to do about this 'crux'? Wishing it away will not make it go away. Whereas I may agree that 'the community' may need to 'cut some slack' (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact