 Administrative / General / 12760 (-5)
  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) I think we are getting to the crux here, but I will go back over the rest of the post later, and see if there's anything I think warrants further examination. (...) Please point me to an endless debate. (...) Of course. (...) OK, I'm not (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) I was referring to the whole thing. What specifically do you disagree with? This is an important point that bears repeating: " endless debate (about specific reviewing actions) has proven (in many many other places, not just here) not to be (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) I'm not sure exactly which part you're referring to so I'll just look at the last paragraph. I agree debate is not going to change the initial decision, but it CAN point out fallacies in the decision process that could lead ANOTHER decision (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) Let's clarify what's meant when that sort of thing is said. (and what was omitted when it was said) This is, at some level, a governance question (governance in the general sense of "how things are organised") It's important to distinguish (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) I'll say this, I'm still hopeful that the LPRV will pick up where it left off and get back to work. Maybe now it can. I owe the LPRV a significant sized post with answers to the questions that were asked about various technical and intention (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact