 Administrative / General / 12746
    Re: Legends of Todd —Marc Nelson Jr.
   (...) Not if the policy being implemented has the effect of inhibiting discussion or making that discussion irrelevant. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Legends of Todd —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I'm sorry Marc, but the idea of Admins inhibiting discussion on Lugnet is laughable. When have we ever done that or attempted to do that? Admins cannot force edits or cancels - but can only do so when requested by a member. And if the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)