 Administrative / General / 12729
  Re: P&P document

Whoa! NDA's !? You're kidding right !? This is just getting bizarre... This is exactly the kind of thing that is souring people. This just feels heavy-handed and dictatorial. No matter the reason, this is a bad idea. It smells rotten to say that (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: P&P document

(...) Unfortunately, it's an option, albeit one that I don't think anyone likes. There have been many posts recently about lack of trust in the administration of LUGNET, with some justification. But it works both ways. Admins need to be able to (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: P&P document

Yep. Read it. Please see my reply here : (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)