 Administrative / General / 12718
  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Understandable in light of the situation. However, heat of the moment replies have typically gotten me in trouble in the past (one word: draconian) which is why I waited to reply to Kevin's post. I think this is good advice for all Lugnet (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Being a History major, I can tell you that there is no such thing as a 'no spin story.' Every narrative carries with it the prejudices and biases of the story teller - every story has a point-of-view. In the West, we have worked very hard (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

In lugnet.admin.general, Orion Pobursky wrote: Orion, Give me a call and I'll tell you the truth as I know it. Kevin (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)