 Administrative / General / 12700 (-5)
  Re: Outside traffic [was: Another resignation]

(...) Sorry to respond to myself (I wish there was some "edit post" function here). If I could clarify what I meant--speaking only as a member of various forums, not as an admin on one of those: I think streaming all of these various forum posts (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Outside traffic

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Hey! I resemble that remark!! :p ((URL) good news is that Suz is posting more! Dave K (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Hmm, some good thoughts. Can we move this discussion to lugnet.admin.suggestions, and could someone start a new thread there, capturing the discussion so far? Frank FUT: lugnet.admin.suggestions (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.

(...) Indeed. However, you may be missing the point of my request. I'm not saying that lugnet needs to increase its posting numbers, or active posters, I'm questioning the 'growth' which is claimed to require more zealous Administration. Is there (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Outside traffic

(...) Yeah, I know the ToS caused some smaller groups to go elsewhere. (it's worth mentioning that some of 'em -really- miss the LUGNET interface/mechanics.) For such a case, I was imagining visual indicator of activity - like a meter or (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact