 Administrative / General / 12690 (-5)
  How to Spotlight (was: I resign from the LPRV committe)e

(...) How's about this: Instead of a 10 item list of spotlighted threads, why not two 5 (or however many) item lists? One of spotlighted MOCs, and the other spotlighted non-MOC topics. Shouldn't be too hard to code, and seems to solve the problem (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Suggestion List Form Was somethign else

(...) Tsk. You forgot to properly cross-post (XPOST) and set the followup-To (FUT), neglecting to include the proper group for suggestions, namely lugnet.admin.general. Please get a new form and try again. You'll have to return to the back of the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.

(...) rtlToronto posting sprees... as if it could be anything else... Dave K (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Outside traffic [was: Another resignation]

(...) Sorry, maybe I misunderstood. I thought you meant that (for instance) lugnet.space.C-S would be outgoing, and lugnet.external.C-S would be incoming. Of course, if the outgoing messages end up being echoed to the incoming feed, then everything (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.

(...) (snip) (...) Dave... great job on the chart. I just wondering...about the 'major high peaks' on the chart. In other words what topics/posts made or cause the high peaks? If there is a general way to know. -Abner (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact