 Administrative / General / 12608
  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) The randomizing of the recent pages was an experiment the 23 folders on each recent page were randomized but it still had the appropriate 23 folders by modification date. There have been some complaints so it is back to modification order. The (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) Hi Kevin, Thanks for responding. I appreciate that the change was an experiment, and I figured that there was probably some rationale behind it. Was this change ever announced or described somewhere? If so, I imagine that my comments merely (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) We have no forums at Brickshelf so Lugnet is the best place to discuss things like this. You can also send questions/suggestions to support@brickshelf.com. Kevin (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)