 Administrative / General / 12605 (-5)
  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) No dice. I logged in and the content still shuffles. Maybe if you are a PAYING member, the functionality is suppressed? (URL) I know that it suppresses the ads though. -Duane (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) Hmm, that suggests a test... what happens if you're logged in? Logging in suppresses ads I thought, so MAYBE suppresses shuffle too? (...) Nod. I expect that's a common feeling. (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) I find it especially bothersome when there has been one or two new additions and the page gets shuffled. The one or two additions get lost in all of the "old" thumbnails. It creates the illusion among the uninitiated that there is a lot of new (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

Hey, Just wanted to second the idea of excluding unreviewed posts from making the highlight lists. A couple of times recently I have posted MOCs and then been pleasantly surprised to see them on the highlight list the next time I went to Lugnet. But (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) I just now noticed this for myself. It used to be that the position of the add on each page would sequentially shuffle the order of the thumbnails depending on which frame it appeared in, but now the order seems random. I would bet that what (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact