 Administrative / General / 12567
  Update please

Dear Todd, Lenny, Frank, Kelly, Matt and Lar, It has been around three weeks since I have posted to Lugnet, and because of my self imposed suspension I have been waiting for the new policies re: this post..... (URL) and here..... (URL) and/or (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: Update please

(...) We appreciate your concern and that of the other LUGNET members who have spotlighted your post. Your desire is understandable, your honesty in bringing this up for attention is appreciated, and your tactfulness in the way you bring it up is (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Update please

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote: snip (...) Thank you Larry et al, I look forward to reviewing the Policies and Procedures document, and hope that this is the first step in many for a more productive/pleasant Lugnet. Thank you for (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Update please

(...) Damn. Leaves me out... :P OK, back to modding... Robbo (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)