 Administrative / General / 12567
12566  |  12568
Subject:
Update please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:38:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Dear Todd, Lenny, Frank, Kelly, Matt and Lar,

It has been around three weeks since I have posted to Lugnet, and because of my self imposed suspension I have been waiting for the new policies re: this post..... http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12546   and here..... http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12506
and/or updated (or at least contained in one place) TOU.  I am anxiously awaiting to return to my regular posting habits.  I was under the impression that these new changes were already near completion and I am wondering if we can have date of when they will be implemented or at least posted for discussion (if that, indeed is the route you plan on taking).  The resent events that brought most of this to head, are nothing more than a fleeting moment but I can assure you, some of us are actually waiting on this, and a bit of a time frame would facilitate the postponement.   Thank you so much for your time.

Janey "Red Brick"