 Administrative / General / 12569
Re: Update please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:35:21 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

snip

We are not as far along as we would like to be, which we regret. However
we hope to give a Policies and Procedures document to a review committee
very soon. We have already identified some members of that committee,
including yourself as you already know, but we would be interested in
hearing from other respected members of the LUGNET community that might be
willing to give some thoughtful feedback on the document and help us make LUGNET
a better place.

We don't yet have a guaranteed timeline for this but we are working hard to
launch the committee by the end of this week and I am optimistic that we will
achieve that goal.

Thank you Larry et al,

I look forward to reviewing the Policies and Procedures document, and hope that
this is the first step in many for a more productive/pleasant Lugnet. Thank you
for your timely response.

Janey "Red Brick"