 Administrative / General / 12535
    could someone please send me my password. —Ondrew Hartigan
   hey admins, i cleared my cookies and other internet files the other night and mistakenly erased my lugnet password. could one of you please send it to me. i prommis to save it in a word file this time. thanks, ondrew (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: could someone please send me my password. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The process is that a new one will be randomly generated and sent, Admins don't have a way to know what your password is, nor should they. I think but am not sure all your old ones are invalidated first. Who did you try mailing before you (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: could someone please send me my password. —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) that's fine since i don't remember any of my old ones. that is after all why i asked for one. (...) the last time i mailed someone about doing this about 2 yrs ago it took allmost a month to get a resopnce. that's why i asked here. (...) well (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: could someone please send me my password. Todd Lehman
     (...) Hi Ondrew, I just asked the server to reset your password. Sorry it's still such a clumsy system. There's light at the end of the tunnel here, though. Last week (or what seems like last week; it may actually have been two weeks ago) I (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

         THANK YOU was --> Re: could someone please send me my password. —Ondrew Hartigan
     (...) thank you. it is much aprecheated. (...) good to hear. i'm not much of a computer wiz but if i can help in some other way feel free to ask. ondrew (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: could someone please send me my password. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Right. Sorry for any confusion on my part. When you said "mistakenly erased my lugnet password. could one of you please send it to me." I took that to mean you wanted *IT* sent rather than a new one generated and sent. So I explained, thinking (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)