 Administrative / General / 12504
    Plan of action —Chris Magno
    Lar, Len, Todd, et al, (I hate just typing admins) It would appear that my suspension has been lifted with "time served." I want to thank everyone for standing up for what they feel is right. Lar, Todd, !!!!ANY OTHER ADMIN!!!! Based on some (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Plan of action —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Me too. I value everyone's input whether I agree with it or not, as long as it is given in a constructive manner. (...) Yes. It is the one I outlined to you in your mail to me asking me about it and asking about posting here, the one where I (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: Plan of action —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) With respect to my many questions, I no longer need individual answers. The above paragraph sufficiently answers *all* my questions. It also restores my faith in the ToU, and all of those that administer it. Thank you to the Admin staff for (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Plan of action Kelly McKiernan
   (...) We are actively working on greatly clarifying processes from the top down. I've spent most of the last 12 hours working on this, and will likely spend most of tomorrow on it as well. This should greatly reduce the confusion experienced by many (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Plan of action —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) May I offer my personal thank you to all involved in the revising of the current process. (...) Kevin (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)