 Administrative / General / 12500
  Please accept my sincere apology

This is addressed to all Lugnet members. I have been suspended recently for many reasons. I am not going to get in the details, there is no need for that here. Please bear with me if you're reading this. I'll try to be as clear and honest as I can. (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: Please accept my sincere apology

(...) <snip> (...) Well said, Terry. Welcome back. Kevin (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)