 Administrative / General / 12494
    Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry) —Mark Papenfuss
   In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin L. Clague wrote: -snip great post- Kevin - awesome post. I just wish it was outside the Admin tree so all could see it when it was spotlighted. I hope we get some sort of REAL answer to your points. I think it was bad (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

        Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry) —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Unfotunatly, given Leonard's post, it seems that all that we say here is irrelevent. (...) Todd has been a gentleman and addressed some of my issues, but I doubt very seriously that any of my questions regarding the justification of Chris' (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry) —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) I completely agree with the above statements as I have witnessed and experienced much of what Kevin spoke of. OnDrew . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)