 Administrative / General / 12494
  Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry)

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin L. Clague wrote: -snip great post- Kevin - awesome post. I just wish it was outside the Admin tree so all could see it when it was spotlighted. I hope we get some sort of REAL answer to your points. I think it was bad (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry)

(...) Unfotunatly, given Leonard's post, it seems that all that we say here is irrelevent. (...) Todd has been a gentleman and addressed some of my issues, but I doubt very seriously that any of my questions regarding the justification of Chris' (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suspend me as well (was Susp. of Chris and Terry)

(...) I completely agree with the above statements as I have witnessed and experienced much of what Kevin spoke of. OnDrew . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)