 Administrative / General / 12459
  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) Well done Joseph. Seriously. Thank you. This new information brings up an interesting twist and question, but first I will adamntly say that what Chris did was wrong, in any forum. If Chris did the contest completely outside of lugnet, and a (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) No, the primary reason will be said to be the original "Wish's" (sic) post. The justification is weak, as others have pointed out, because there are other examples of others who have put that sort of sentiment out but they haven't been timed (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) I would have to agree, although, if it were my board (thank goodness it isn't) I'd probably have ended up banning a couple of folks for a while (myself included, I do seem to have some bad days).... But as I've said before.. not my pond. (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)