 Administrative / General / 12425 (-5)
  Poll: Do you think Lugnet Admin is a good job match for Larry?

After the recent furore it would be interesting to see what Lugnetters think on this issue. (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Email Harvesting from LUGNET sidebars

(...) Thanks Kevin Salm, I just updated them with the SPAM block. Do you know if the spam block I used should he sufficient, or should I randomize it more? -Lenny (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Email Harvesting from LUGNET sidebars

As curator for the Market hierarchy, I have posted an email address on each sidebar page so people may contact me. This works pretty well. The email address I use for the sidebars is used ONLY for this purpose. As such the volume of mail sent and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: wish's - Contest canceled

(...) I personally wouldn't feel it was a personal insult if worded exactly as you have it here. I also wouldn't want to see my name there instead of Larry. I hope you understand the difference between a poll asking for people's opinion of Larry (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) Perhaps I should word my responce differently. To me, treating someone with respect is essentially the same as respecting them. Regardless, treat everyone with respect. (...) Well, you asked whether it was a vote. I thought maybe you thought (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact