 Administrative / General / 12400 (-5)
  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) I object. Chris withdrew is contest out of respect for lugnet. I do think there are problems with the rules and their administration by some of the admins. I believe that both are workable while reenstating the respectful tone that we all used (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

(...) No, they can't. I'm totally at a loss. PS: You might wanna review you links before you post next time, the examples of posts by Chris point to the same post. ROSCO (16 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Email address question

(...) Call it inspired. I need to be getting more active in my Admin role, especially in getting information where it logically should be. I also wanted to emphasize that thoughtful criticism will always be taken seriously, and action will happen as (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: wish's

(...) I don't see him posting this contest here. He posted on "JLUG". There's a difference. (...) First, they're your words in that post. It's obvious Chris doesn't like you, but I wouldn't call that baiting by any means. If you didn't want to have (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P

Chris Magno has been suspended indefinately for baiting and personal attacks. Specifically his 'contest' to drive out Lugnet Administrator Larry Pieniazek shows his rampant disrespect for Lugnet, the Lugnet Administration, and for the Lugnet ToU. (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact