 Administrative / General / 12398
Re: Email address question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 00:45:29 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
Also, a place where all lugnet.com related addresses are listed would be useful,
much like the one I created for ldraw.org:
http://www.ldraw.org/article/84
This might already exist here but I couldn't find it.  I had to do a Lugnet
search to get Kelly and Lenny's lugnet email addresses.

Good idea, I'll put this on the admin.general page.

Wow that was fast, thanks Lenny.

-Orion

Call it inspired.  I need to be getting more active in my Admin role, especially
in getting information where it logically should be.

I also wanted to emphasize that thoughtful criticism will always be taken
seriously, and action will happen as quickly as it can.  Civil disobediance,
name calling and some of the other ugliness from the past few days does nothing
really.  All of the Admins are reasonable people - talk to us and explain
yourself to us, and we will do what we can to make Lugnet the best place on the
internet.

-Lenny

Ps. Not directed at you personally, Orion.