 Administrative / General / 1222
    Re: Lugnet clone handling? (was: Re: LEGO clone auction) —Frank Filz
   Todd, I have to say this is a very well worded description of your view of what Lugnet is. I'm going to toss in a few comments from someone who is becoming a Lego purist, but has purchased clone brand products... I am glad you created the (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet clone handling? (was: Re: LEGO clone auction) —Todd Lehman
   (...) ^^^^ (...) ^^^...^^^ (...) Thanks; I hope it shed light on any missing things not previously covered. BTW, in a single concise sentence, LUGNET is: a communications tool with a distinct purpose: "To enrich the online experience for the LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)