 Administrative / General / 12192
    Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs" Frank Filz
   (...) I want to perform an experiment here to determine if this stance on revealing of personal information is reasonable. 1. Is it reasonable to say that Todd Lehman's being an AFOL is personal information? 2. Todd certainly has communicated that (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs" —Ken Nagel
     (...) SNIP (...) No, he flies it like a flag and has widly disseminaeted it himself. If I were to find out something as mundane as his political affiliation it would be wrong for me to post it without his permission. Somewhere someone has that (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs" —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Over the years Todd has made his stance on the hobby a VERY well known stance. Plus, we are ON Lugnet so we all know this. And when you talk about Lugnet you will prob also talk about Todd. When you run a public site such as this and basically (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)