 Administrative / General / 1213
    Re: lugnet.duplo/toolo —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) This wasn't addressed to me, but I think the disadvantage of unclarity of the abbreviations outweigh the advantage of brevity. What I think there are is too many levels in the hierarchy. Does system - for example - have to be included? (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: lugnet.duplo/toolo —Todd Lehman
   (...) Maybe it doesn't need to be included as a physical category; maybe it could get by as a virtual category for the sole purpose of "correct" organization of official LEGO product programmes. I'll have to consult the wonderful list Joshua made (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)