 Administrative / General / 12120
  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) I am flabbergasted by this thread. I have no animosity toward Ken. I made a joke, nothing more, and it was directed at whoever wrote the copy, as I pretty clearly stated then. It fell flat, apparently, because no one else riffed on it, but oh (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) You owe an appology to the library and NILTC (...) They should also police their own which obviously they didn't. (...) It was only posted where the original message and the policy update went making it tottaly appropriate. Ken (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)