 Administrative / General / 12097
12096  |  12098
Subject:
Email problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:09:41 GMT

Dear Admin

I'm subscribed by Email to .Technic, and when I receive my own posts to that
group via email, after my name "@qs483.pair.com" has been added. I'm wondering,
how has this fault happened and at whose end is it, mine or yours? Also what can
be done to rectify it? Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks

Steve