 Administrative / General / 12035 (-5)
  Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX

(...) I would think that making the weightings available to the public would lead to temptation to abuse the system. IMO. For all I know, though, the entire LUGNET community is 100% Grade A honest. Anyway, my 2. -Vince (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX

(...) I don't know. Good question. I think you could argue that both ways, but probably it's a good idea. (...) Putting some regularization into the process seems a good idea to me, so ya, there should be. Up till now it has been ad hoc though, I (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX

(...) A couple of questions: Will these weightings be made available on a page somewhere so everyone can see them anytime? Is there a policy in place to regularly look at these weightings and make adjustments if deemed necessary? Thanks ROSCO (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX

(...) Mark, I wish you (and others) wouldn't go deleting quotes included for context. I've re-inserted the sentence you removed above, with I assumed to mean you wanted to see posts in .lego and .color, which is the context in which I posted my (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX

(...) Well ya, thats kinda easy to figure out ;) I never said anything about how this was stopping that process. I know its not, I also know that is not what my post was about in any way. (...) This is kinda more on my point - but still not 100%. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact