 Administrative / General / 12027
    Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Why do you think we're guessing? The spotlight function has had weighting for some time. Periodically, that weighting gets adjusted. This was one of those times. (...) We consider and evaluate everyone's opinions, and will include that one, (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX —David Eaton
     (...) Although I admittedly would still rather see the weights go down to just +2 for .announce.*, and leave off .announce.moc, .lego, and .color from the list all together, I just had another code-change-necessary thought for weighting... How about (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Where you said yourself "what we believe" - that tells me you do not know, but are guessing on what you believe to be true. And I know full well the spotlight weighting has been going on for some time and gets changed. I do pay attention (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general)