 Administrative / General / 11990
  LUGNET server response code 0

When I post replies (by web interface) I often find that the LUGNET server will continually send 0 as a response until I restart my browser, or refresh the original post's page - and then, with some luck it will accept the post. I certainly don't (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET server response code 0

(...) I don't know WHY but I do see this a fair bit. Often just before the server goes into "server under heavy load, try again later" mode. When it happens to me, rather than refreshing (and possibly losing my words of wisdom unless I copied them (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)