 Administrative / General / 11990
11989  |  11991
Subject:
LUGNET server response code 0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 12:16:20 GMT

When I post replies (by web interface) I often find that the LUGNET server will
continually send 0 as a response until I restart my browser, or refresh the
original post's page - and then, with some luck it will accept the post. I
certainly don't have to re-follow the posting setup procedure to fix the problem
:-)

I was wondering whether anybody knows (or thinks they know) why this response
occurs. It's been limiting my posting a lot, both in IE and Firefox, as plain
text or FTX, from my home ISP and the one at work... it doesn't seem to follow a
consistent pattern of any kind. All I can think of is that it might be a cookie
or message timestamp thing (I'm in Australia)... basically its 'boozled me
though.

Thanks,
Paul