 Administrative / General / 11912
Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:59:23 GMT

I am not disapproving of alternate lifestyles.  I am disapproving the fact
that I see no merit for that type of discussion to be on a LEGO topic site.
Please prove me wrong by making use of the new group and stop flaming me.

-Rob

"Bill Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:I4BBn8.A72@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Please vote!

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=174

FUT - Lugnet.admin.general

This is a stupid poll.  It's like "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

Nobody's proposing any discussion of sex.  The new newsgroup is a place
for
people who live a certain way, and who are also into Lego, to talk about
their
lives without worrying about people like you disapproving of them.

I would think in this day and age this shouldn't be such an issue.  I'm
really
disappointed in (certain menbers of) the Lugnet community.  This shouldn't
even
be controversial.

I'm glad Todd did the right thing.  But you should be ashamed.

--Bill.