 Administrative / General / 11880 (-5)
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I'd say being left-handed has a greater significance for your Lego building... (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  What Does Geobra Society have to do with Lavender Brick Society?

Like my subject line says "What does Geobra Society have to do with Lavender Brick Society?" The author of the Geobra post completely removed all words posted in the original Lavender Brick one. No comments are made for/against a GLBT newsgroup but (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Ummmm, Chris, the 'you dont get it because no one thinks you're weird' line of logic, doesn't fly with me because my sexuality never enters the picture when I am thinking about Lego. I have never tied my sexuality into hobbies. There is no (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Next NYCLUG Meeting -- Saturday, October 2nd

(...) Hey Dave -- we're cool. Sorry about the little blowup on my part. Were you at the build event in Enfield last month, where we built those bugs? We may have even met. ;-) Looking forward to doing something with NELUG soon -- maybe after the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Though I agree in concept to what Tim is saying -- that LEGO brings people from different backgrounds together -- the reality is the LEGO community is fragmented. Precedent has already been set... we group discussions about space here, train (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact