 Administrative / General / 11879
11878  |  11880
Subject:
What Does Geobra Society have to do with Lavender Brick Society?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:29:40 GMT

Like my subject line says "What does Geobra Society have to do with Lavender
Brick Society?"  The author of the Geobra post completely removed all words
posted in the original Lavender Brick one.  No comments are made for/against a
GLBT newsgroup but rather for a Paymobil one.  Isn't it more proper to create a
new tree altogether?  Comments?

Adr.